- On what song did the producer have to whistle
because the flute player failed to show up?
- Who really sang on Bill Parson’s “All American Boy?”
- In 1956, who played guitar on the G-Clef’s “Ka Ding Dong?”
- How much did Jimmy McCracklin pay to produce “The Walk” in 1958?
- Janice Green was auditioning for a singing career when she was suddenly asked to sing on what tune?
- What Drifter sang lead on “Drip Drop” in 1958?
- Who really are the New Yorkers who sang “Miss Fine” in 1961?
- What was the subsidiary label of Del-Fi Records?
- Johnny Preston’s “Feel So Fine” is based on a tune by the same title by what artist?
- What song from 1960 features a medley of “The Book Of Love” by the Monotones and “Get A Job” by the Silhouettes?
- How many members of the Five Satins were in the studio to record “In The Still Of The Night” in 1956?
- What did Robin Luke use for percussion on “Susie Darlin’”?
- From where did Ron Holden write “Love You So”?
- What was Patsy Cline’s physical condition when she recorded “Crazy”?
- Who was the other artist on the Winter Dance Party Tour that survived the plane crash that killed Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper because they never boarded the plane?
- Who was the lead singer of the Dovells who went on to have a successful solo career later in the mid-Sixties?
- Who recorded the original “Land Of 1,000 Dances”?
- Who was the lead singer of the Hollywood Flames (“Buzz Buzz Buzz”) before having a solo career?
- What did Del Shannon do for a living before his career in music?
- What record did George Harrison buy when visiting her sister in the U.S. in 1963 (covered it decades later)?
- What artist had family links with Larry Fine of The Three Stooges?
- “Juan” from Don & Juan used to be a member of what group before joining Don?
- What singer became blind in his left eye at the age of 4?
- Who played percussion on the Teddy Bears’ “To Know Him Is To Love Him”?
- What was the last American single to reach No. 1 (according to Cashbox) before the Beatles shot to No. 1 with “I Want To Hold Your Hand”?
- Who sang "The Purple Eater" and what TV show was he a regular in?